Thursday 7 May 2020

i read somewhere... 8 may 2018...


today's mood.
i read somewhere...
love rules - the love rules - the rules of love (some)
from vincent, leo, emily, sark, rainer, blaise, erica, frederick and mary, pablo, emma, anais.
"I tell you the more I think, the more I feel that there is nothing more truly artistic than to love people."
"Everything I understand, I understand only because I love.
Everything exists, only because I love."
"Until you have loved, you cannot become yourself."
"Love imperfectly. Be a love idiot. Let yourself forget any love
ideal."
"For one human being to love another is the most difficult
task. It is the work for which all other work is mere
preparation."
"If you do not love too much, you do not love enough."
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be. It really is worth
fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for. And the
trouble is, if you don't risk everything, you risk even more."
"Fall in love over and over again every day. Love your family,
your neighbours, your enemies, and yourself. And don't stop
with humans. Love animals, plants, stones, even galaxies."
"To love is to tilt with the lightning, two bodies routed by a
single honey's sweet."
"The most vital right is the right to love and be loved."
"Believe in a love that is being stored up for you like an
inheritance, and have faith that in this love there is a
strength and a blessing so large that you can travel as far as
you wish without having to step outside it."
"There are two ways to reach me: by way of kisses or by way
of the
imagination. But there is a hierarchy: the kisses alone don't
work."
experiencing aloneness, i discover connection
turn to face my fear, i meet the warrior in me
open to my loss and pain and ignorance, i remind me of myself and purpose
surrendering into emptiness, I find endless fulfillment
if i flee, I am pursued
if i welcome, i am transformed
"I do want to create art beyond rage. Rage is a place to begin, but not end.
"I do want to devour my demons—despair, grief, shame, fear and use them to nourish my art. Otherwise they'll devour me."
Sandra Cisneros
be alert for creative inspiration that strikes you in the
midst of seemingly mundane circumstances.
do not believe what your read in sold out to greed and immorality, papers.
trust your gut.
do your thing.
be thankful. be grateful.
and breathe.
the sun is shining, times are challenging; stay safe.








No comments:

Post a Comment