Thursday 7 May 2020

i read somewhere... 21 august 2018...

i read somewhere:
(this is a love week and beyond... )
I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Love imperfectly. Be a love idiot. Let yourself forget any love ideal.
Sark
Love is the only game where two can play and both win. Erma Freesman
Love is a great beautifier.
Louisa May Alcott
Fall in love over and over again every day. Love your family, your neighbours, your enemies, and yourself. And don't stop with humans. Love animals, plants, stones, even galaxies. Mary Ann and Frederic Brussat
I love you between shadow and soul. I love you as the plant that hasn't bloomed yet, and carries hidden within itself the light of flowers. I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. Because of you, the dense fragrance that rises from the earth lives in my body, rioting with hunger for the eternity of our victorious kisses.
Pablo Neruda
You are my inspiration and my folly. You are my light across the sea, my million nameless joys and my day's wage. You are my divinity, my madness, my selfishness, my transfiguration and purification. You are my fellow vagabond, my tempter and star.
George Bernard Shaw
love is healing and the answer and we all know that for sure.
the healing won't happen, as one imagines.
the healing will happen, if one tells the absolute truth.
all with soft, tender, unruly, elixir kisses, crazy sweet cuddle wrestles, brisk lessons, deep appreciations and ingenious affectionate amazements.
lots of good work to be done and how fortunate we all are if we get down to it in furtive energy and anticipation.
i dedicate this little readings to ALL the lovers and love fighters in the everywhere. 








No comments:

Post a Comment