Friday 5 February 2010

i am a lucky girl

today, it is my birthday.
time by accurist is 00:17 am on a friday 5 february.
i am sitting in front of the computer, listening to the one and only patti smith on spotify; one of the women, who i admire, whose music has coloured one of my performances.
i am dressed , but my hair is still down.
i got pleasantly distracted.
from the person who i love.
and like.
and get annoyed by.
and want.
and miss.
and think of.
we have been talking (virtually) since three o'clock in the afternoon.
she was tired, sleepy from the previous night's shenanigans, with her burnt feet, she stayed up to wish me happy birthday and ask me what i was doing the next day... in detail... so she can imagine it perfectly.
that was my birthday present.
sweet melancholy is replaced by happiness.
i am smiling.
i am going to bed.
loving is good.
so is to be loved.
i know a few 5ths of febs celebrating today; friends and rivals. i wish them all a very good quality birthday.
peace, love and baloons enough to take us all up in the sky of diamonds... X
00:26 am 5 february 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment